Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Joseph Behm

Hi, I'm Joseph Behm. I was the first to get screwed over by my school teacher Kantorak. When I joined the war, I was the most reluctant to sign up. Thanks to peer pressure, I decided to sign up. Around the first few days of being in the trenches it was just an ordinary day. Then an artillery shell threw me into No Man's Land. I don't remember this happening because I blacked out but when I woke up I couldn't tell what the heck was happening. I stood up and screamed for my friends. I think I heard them yelling back for me but then I got pounded with machine gun fire. If I was going to do this all over again I would have stayed in my peaceful little hometown and never listend to my teacher Kantorak. I also don't understand why I got such a minor part ion the book, I was clearly the coolest character.

No comments:

Post a Comment